the cwc podcast
On April 1 we launched The CWC Podcast to share the knowledge, experience and backgrounds of our favorite creative minds. We invite the women from our team and speakers from our previous events to go into dept about their struggles and victories regarding creative entrepreneurship. All hosted by founder Awura Abena Simpe.
Listen on iTunes or SoundCloud!
episode 4 - sustainability
Dena & Marina from episode #001 are back! This episode we discuss how to implement sustainability in your life + business. And we discuss why Dena refers to her Dopper as her friend.
episode 5 - money
The women from our most popular episode (#002) are sharing their knowlegde on how to develop a mindset to grow rich. Grab a notebook and write along ! For more about Charlotte's coaching practice click here.
episode 6 - strategy
Listen to the first episode of season 2 with Amber van Leeuwen (The Social Good Girl) and Fauzia Radja (FM Consultancy) here! In this first episode of season 2 we're discussing the in's and out's of strategy in life and business
Recommendations ep. #001 - zelfwaarde (dutch)
Recommendations EP. #002 - persoonlijke ontwikkeling (dutch)
RECOMMENDATIONS EP. #003 - netwerken (dutch)
- read Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards for the ultimate people skills
- watch this video by Tim Ferris about his view on strategic networking
- follow entrepreneur Fauzia Radja who - in our opinion - is the queen of networking
- visit the website of House of Notoire to keep up with Cynthia's activities
- check out Linda's blog for more about her background
RECOMMENDATIONS EP. #004 - duurzaamheid (dutch)
- read Noumenon's blog for sustainable lifestyle tips
- check how Patagonia communicates about the importance of sustainability
- view this video by Yoni's founder Mariah Mansvelt Beck to learn about their eye-opening story
- watch "Before the flood" on Netflix
- support CWC and the earth by purchasing our t-shirt, and receive a Dopper bottle for free!