Update - Welcome!
Our new website is FINALLY here. Finally! We've been working hard all summer - okay CWC's intern - and are excited to share more interesting content with you.
Our writers team with Linda Roos, Marina de Haan and Lily Heaton - will regularly share their thoughts, tips and truths with you. Jessy The is also a part of our team. Jessy is obsessed with (self-help) books. Every two week she will share either her favorite classic or review a new book.
Also new to our website is our shop. In the shop you will find the products we have created over the summer, as well as the backstory of our first t-shirt.
We have also gathered all of our #cwcsummerschool tools. Although summer is alsmost over, we will keep updating you on the latest apps, podcasts and books.
If you haven't already check out the pictures of our incredible 1st anniversary celebration on Friday, September 1. Our speakers - Mariah Mansvelt Beck from Yoni, Charlotte van 't Wout from SPOT and Stephanie Afrifra, Peggy de Jonge en Saba Babas-Zadeh - were fantastic, the women amazing and the party with cocktails by Monkey Shoulder, turned into a Beyoncé concert.
Finally, SAVE THE DATES for our upcoming activities!
- the pop-up workdays will be organized on 10 October, 14 November and 12 December (Amsterdam)
- the course for starting entrepreneurs (0 to 1 year) on 9 November (Amsterdam)
- CWC X House of Notoire's retreat in Marrakesh from 2 to 7 November (Morocco)
- a networking event in The Hague and/or Rotterdam in December
- our next seminar will take place in January 2018 (date t.b.a.) (Amsterdam)
This second year is starting off kind of awesome huh? If you have any thougths or suggestions for our new website, don't hesitate to share this. Our inbox is always open!
P.S. If you are interested in a monthly update, definitely subscribe to our newsletter!